Hey friend! It's Hope, from Olive Branch Studios & I'm so excited to preserve your florals.
Below is the Purchase agreement. Before we can get started all the below items need to be understood. You agree to this when purchasing a frame.
- I understand that once purchased there are no refund or cancellations unless event is canceled or you request the refund 14 days before event date. In that case 50% will be refunded to you.
-I understand that shipping the bouquet & its cost is my responsibility and instructions are sent after you purchase.
-I understand that if the bouquet is lost, damage, or cant not be worked with you will be refunded 75% back or have the option to use replacement flowers.
-I understand that this process can take 8-18 weeks before completed. I also understand shipping & handling can take 5-7 days on top of this.
- I understand I am responsible for labeling my bouquet with my name on the order/ order number.
- I understand that if an address needs to change, I am responsible for communicating that address change.
- I understand that if the bouquet needs replacements & you want those replacements there will be an extra fee you will need to pay.
-I understand not all flowers will be used because of flower condition or frame size.
-I understand I get to see the final design before sealed but after seal there can not be any changes to the frame
-I understand that I have no control how my bouquets presses & might fade, change colors, become lighter or darker then it was fresh.
- I understand that over time blooms will fade even using UV protected glass, this is a naturally occurring process & nothing we do can prevent blooms from fading over time.
- I understand that designs I want sometimes will not work with the blooms I have but Olive Branch will be able to find a design that will work great.
- I understand that when shipping my bouquet not all flowers will make it & will receive a picture of what the bouquet looks like when it arrives.
FLOWERS THAT PRESS BEST
roses, anemones, peonies, ranunculus, tulips
dahlias, lisianthus, poppy, carnations, gerber daisy
any wildflowers, hydrangeas, hibiscus, larkspur, white orchids
sunflowers, any greenery/thistle/fillers, succulents, cactus, palms
FLOWERS THAT DON'T PRESS WELL
mums, some tropical like bird of paradise, monstera
some types orchids, anthurium
COLORS THAT LAST LONG
reds, oranges, greens, some blues,
whites, yellows, purples, black
COLORS THAT FADE QUICK
pinks, light blues, light yellows,